First things first, to become a Corresponding Secretary:
- You must be a faculty member;
- Your school must have a current KME chapter;
- Each school may only have one Corresponding Secretary.
Corresponding Secretary's responsibilities:
Corresponding Secretaries will be assigned a username that is easy to remember.
A password will also be issued, which can be changed after login. All requests are
processed by the webmaster prior to account creation. New account creation may
take a little time (a couple of days), but once the account has been created it
can be accessed at any time. Accounts are not automatically generated to protect the
information contained therein. You will be contacted at the email address you have
provided when your account has been created, or if additional verification is necessary.
- Compile and send in initiation reports to the National Secretary;
- Correspond with the National Historian regarding chapter news and events;
- Distribute messages from the National Council to your school's KME chapter;
- Be a general liaison between the chapter and National Council.
Back to Login